Friday, January 18, 2008

Where are all the pictures?!

I promise, I have a handful of pictures that will be posted of my various adventures, both work and play. However, this task requires both fast internet and some patience, and I'm finding it impossible to get both at the same time around here! I'm currently sitting in the lobby at my hotel (the internet doesn't reach the rooms), listening to an exuberant argument in Arabic and wishing there was a law against smoking indoors. While I got the Nazareth pictures up, which took about 10 minutes, I'm not sure I'm willing to start batch two when my bed and space heater are waiting upstairs. So instead, I will promise: I will try to post pictures when I can, and definitely within the week, even though some, or many, of them may just have to wait until I'm back in Somerville with my high-speed cable internet (and my smoke-free apartment).

Meanwhile, enjoy the Nazareth pictures - next up (insha'allah): Jerusalem!

No comments: